Mixed Info On NLP
Mixed Info On Natural Language Processing
- A machine translation model is similar to a language model except it has an encoder network placed before.
- It is sometimes referred as a conditional language model.
- If you had to translate a book's paragraph from French to English, you would not read the whole paragraph, then close the book and translate 😅
- Even during the translation process, you would read/re-read and focus on the parts of the French paragraph corresponding to the parts of the English you are writing down 🤔
- The attention mechanism tells a Neural Machine Translation model where it should pay attention to at any step 👩🏫
- Converting an audio (x-input) to text (y-output)
- By measuring air pressure 🙄
- Sequence-to-Sequence model
TODO: Add details